Front End Changes
- Added Queen of Pain, Storm Spirit, Templar Assassin, Witch Doctor, and Elder Titan to Wraith-Night.
- Added new rewards to Wraith-Night.
- Juggernaut now gains evasion during Blade Fury.
- Fixed a bug where pausing the game would break certain Wraith King abilities.
- Added sets for Luna, Drow Ranger, Skywrath Mage, and Naga Siren
- Added a player set for Invoker by iceiceice
- Added weaponry for Sven, Doom, Spectre, Windranger, Alchemist, Warlock, and Slark.
- Added hairstyles for Drow Ranger, Mirana, Lina, Windranger, and Templar Assassin.
- Added three HUDs
- Added a 400% Battle Booster (80% stacking for other players). Available until January 3rd.
- Only decrement low-priority game count in a coop-bot match if you win and you are not playing on passive difficulty.
Dubbed the "Wraith-Night Reinforcements" update we now have a number of new heroes available to use in the game mode along with some new rewards.
"Merry not-Frostivus! Though the Wraith King may have risen, the clueless creep hordes still seek to destroy his royal Altar. That means Wraith-Night continues, and to help ensure the Altar sees the light of dawn, five more heroes have entered the battle: Elder Titan, Queen of Pain, Storm Spirit, Templar Assassin, and Witch Doctor!"
New Wraith-Night Heroes
The heroes that have been added have a number of tweaks, some of which are currently not displayed on the ability tool tips.
- Armour Reduction: 3/6/9/12
- Magic Resist Reduction: 8/16/25/33
- Stomp Damage: 40/80/120/160
Echo Stomp (Spirit Version)
- Stomp Damage: 40/80/120/160
Queen of Pain
- Hurls poisoned daggers in a line which deals large initial damage, and then deals damage over time to any unit it touches. Poisoned units have their movement speed slowed for 15 seconds. An instance of damage is dealt every 3 seconds.
- Range: 700/1000/1300/1600
- Scepter Cooldown: 40/30/20
- Creates an explosively charged image of Storm Spirit that lasts 12 seconds and will detonate and deal damage and apply your current level of Overload as a debuff if an enemy unit comes near it.
- A vortex that pulls all nearby enemy units to Storm Spirit's location. It also slows the Storm Spirit by 50%% for 3 seconds.
- Radius: 300/325/350/375
- Duration: 1/1.5/2/2.5
- Movement Speed Slow: -50%
- Traps charge up to slow by: 6% (per second)
- Now works on creeps as well as heroes
- Lasts 10 seconds
- Bounces: 2/3/4
- Scepter Bounces: 4/5/6
We also have a couple of new rewards to spend your well earned Phantom and Shining Fragments on.
Costs 12,500 Shining Fragments and provides one of the items seen below.
"A unique gift from the King. Wraith-Night Feretories can only be acquired with Shining Fragments. Shining Fragments are earned by activating a Wraith King's Favor."
"A demon-forged weapon obtained by the Branded One shortly before the shattering of Fellfoul."
Grand Helm of the Narrow Maze
Waraxe of Lost Light
Atramentos the Apocalyptic
"The stygian steed, breaker of prophecies, bearer of the blackened mark, and steeled in thrice-cursed barding. This horrible creature is recently escaped from the prison-plane Fellfoul."
"The black mist of Avernus is said to whisper the secrets of lordship, war-making, and dominance. It is no wonder that the immortal demons of hell hate and fear Abaddon in equal measure."
A new recipe costing 14,000 Phantom Fragments that produces a Evergreen Stalker Treant for Nature's Prophet. The recipe requires three items of the Frozen rarity.
"A simple spell of animation."
New Cosmetic Item Bundles
We also have two new item bundles in this patch.
Styles of Unending Battle
Includes the following new hairstyles:
Includes the following new weaponry:
New Cosmetic Item Sets
Drow Ranger's Item Set
Death Shadow Set
Invoker's Item Set
Iceforged Set (iceiceice Pro Gear)
Also includes the first set of custom Forge Spirits for Invoker.
Luna's Item Set
Flight of the Crescent Moon Set
Naga Siren's Item Set
Outcast of the Deep Set
Skywrath Mage's Item Set
Rune Forged Set
New Custom HUD Skins
The Familiar Woods HUD Skin is the first HUD skin that comes with an option to select a style.
"A trusted friend on a well-worn path."
Woodsy - Default Style
Shagbark! - Alternative Style
"Fury crackles as the skies split."
"Let no forest stand in your path"
400% Holiday Battle Point Booster
A new special Holiday Battle Point Booster is now available in the store.
"Available until January 3rd. Use this item to increase the rate at which you earn Battle Points by 400% for 500 game minutes. Additionally, you will grant other players a stacking 80% bonus to their Battle Points rate.
Battle Point Boosters are only consumed whenever Battle Points are earned and features like spectating games or coaching do not deplete them."
Back End Changes
Passive Coop-Bot matches will not count as a Low Priority match.
"DOTA_Chat_CoopLowPriorityNoPassiveReminder" "You will not receive credit for playing through a low-priority match in Coop-Bot mode if you are playing on passive difficulty. To receive credit, please play on easy difficulty or greater."
Storm Spirit's Static Remnant tooltip now displays the amount of damage it deals.
New store banner strings.
"StoreBanner_Header_Drow_DeathShadow" "Drow: Death Shadow Set"
"StoreBanner_Text_Drow_DeathShadow" "From the shadows, an arrow strikes!"
"StoreBanner_Header_Luna_CrescentMoon" "Luna: Flight of the Crescent Moon Set"
"StoreBanner_Text_Luna_CrescentMoon" "Blessed by the Lunar Moth and forged from MoonSilver."
"StoreBanner_Header_Invoker_Iceforged" "Invoker: Iceforged Set"
"StoreBanner_Text_Invoker_Iceforged" "Created in partnership with IxMike88."
"StoreBanner_Header_NS_Outcast" "Naga Siren: Outcast of the Deep Set"
"StoreBanner_Text_NS_Outcast" "Reclaim your honor with spear and dagger."
"StoreBanner_Header_SM_RuneForged" "Skywrath Mage: Rune Forged Set"
"StoreBanner_Text_SM_RuneForged" "Wrought in the depths of the Ghastly Eyrie."
"StoreBanner_Header_BlacksmithsBlessings" "Blacksmith's Blessings"
"StoreBanner_Text_BlacksmithsBlessings" "A selection of new weaponry for Windranger, Sven, Doom, Spectre, Alchemist, Warlock, and Slark."
"StoreBanner_Header_StylesUnendingBattle" "Styles of Unending Battle"
"StoreBanner_Text_StylesUnendingBattle" "A selection of new hairstyles for Drow Ranger, Mirana, Lina, Windranger, and Templar Assassin."
"StoreBanner_Header_HolidayBooster" "400% Holiday Battle Point Booster"
"StoreBanner_Text_HolidayBooster" "Share in the holiday spirits with an 80% boost for everyone. <p style='color:#a93827; font-size:14px;'>Available until January 3rd.</p>"
"StoreBanner_Header_HUD_Familiar_Woods" "HUD: Familiar Woods"
"StoreBanner_Text_HUD_Familiar_Woods" "A trusted friend on a well-worn path. Includes 2 styles."
"StoreBanner_Header_HUD_Thunder_Spirit" "HUD: Thunder Spirit"
"StoreBanner_Text_HUD_Thunder_Spirit" "Fury crackles as the skies split."
"StoreBanner_Header_HUD_Timber_Fury" "HUD: Timber Fury"
"StoreBanner_Text_HUD_Timber_Fury" "Let no forest stand in your path."
Item Drop List Updates
Common Items Drop List
- Winged Shroud of Ruin
Uncommon Items Drop List
- Tarnhelm of Ruin
Item Craft List Updates
Common Items Crafting List
- Alchemists Infuser
- Ancient Imbued Spinal Blade
- Blade of the Abyss
- Braids of Moonshadow
- Dark Ranger's Headdress
- Death Shadow Boots
- Death Shadow Bow
- Death Shadow Bracers
- Death Shadow Quiver
- Iceforged Bracers
- Iguana's Bow
- Tail of the Secret Order
- Twisted Firekeeper
Uncommon Items Crafting List
- Braid of Fiery Curls
- Corset of the Outcast
- Death Shadow Cowl
- Death Shadow Mantle
- Glaves of the Crescent Moon
- Guard of the Crescent Moon
- Hellthorn's Sword
- Helm of the Outcast
- Iceforged Cape
- Iceforged Hair
- Iguana's Quiver
- Mantle of the Crescent Moon
- Rune Forged Belt
- Rune Forged Bracers
- Rune Forged Helm
- Rune Forged Shoulders
- Rune Forged Wings
- Spear of the Outcast
- Trophies of the Outcast
Rare Items Crafting List
- Bulwark of the Rogue Knight
- Dagger of the Outcast
- Death Shadow Cape
- Headress of the Crescent Moon
- Iceforged Shoulders
- Iceforged Spirit
- Rune Forged Staff
- Style of the Grove
Mythical Items Crafting List
- Avon of the Crescent Moon
Predictions For The Next Hero
Familiar Woods Giveaway
I have a bunch of Familiar Woods HUD skins aka Shagbark HUD to giveaway, if you're interested in one leave a comment with a link to your steam profile in the comment section.