Episode 10 of 'Summoning Insight', a League of Legends talk show hosted by Duncan 'Thorin' Shields and Christopher 'MonteCristo' Mykles, featured special guest Choi 'Locodoco' Yoonsup, former AD Carry of MiG Frost and Support player of Counter Logic Gaming Prime.
The big topics were the OGN Spring finals results and Summer split predictions for LCS.
Time line of topics discussed:
- 00:10 Intro
- 01:13 OGN Masters quarter-final between NaJin and CJ Entus
- 03:58 OGN Spring finals - Blue vs. Shield
- 29:05 What could Shield have done differently to win the final
- 31:00 Where next for Shield?
- 33:44 How strong are the top Korean teams?
- 35:43 Heart vs. Mata and comparing the Blue and Ozone botlanes
- 42:41 Flame's Irelia red buff lane, leading into revisiting a discussion about Flame
- 50:20 Mata's Nami
- 55:43 Top Western Supports
- 59:47 LPL final - EDG vs. iG a.k.a. the NaMei show
- 1:07:00 LCS NA - LMQ going 4:0
- 1:11:26 Seraph's initial performance
- 1:16:58 Dignitas
- 1:27:49 Cloud 9
- 1:32:00 CLG
- 1:37:19 TSM, including a discussion about gleeb's potential
- 1:40:40 Xpecial denying Turtle's hug
- 1:42:51 Summer split predictions
- 2:08:55 Alliance and Locodoco's coaching
- 2:16:40 Loco saying if he coaches Alliance they might win worlds